Russell Gilbert (Chair)
Luca Gallo (Treasurer)
- To engage with local residents, identifying and seeking to meet their needs
- To particularly target families and individuals who are socially excluded and vulnerable, seeking to empower them and give voice to their concerns.
- To provide educational opportunities that reflect the needs of local people, and support them into voluntary placements or employment.
- To provide safe and constructive services for local young people.
- To work in partnership with local and wider organisations in providing and developing SHAK’s services.
- To strengthen SHAK as an organisation.