We are hiring!! Project Manager
£18.68 per hour
Part-time (21 hours per week), Temporary, 9 months
Internally known as – Business Process Improvement Lead
SHAK are committed to increasing our long-term sustainability by strengthening our systems and processes and becoming more energy efficient.
We are looking to recruit a specialist to review/overhaul and strengthen our finance, monitoring, HR, Admin, ICT/facilities etc systems and processes and train SHAK team members in their use.
What’s the role about?
You will lead the process whilst also being ‘hands on’, working with the CEO and wider team to:
- review structures, systems and processes, including areas such as finance, admin, evaluation framework, human resources and ICT/facilities, identifying and implementing efficiency improvements.
- ensure systems and procedures are backed up with fit for purpose process documentation.
- identify staff training and development needs to support use of processes and tools, coordinating/delivering training to meet identified needs.
- conduct an energy audit and follow up its recommendations, helping us become more environmentally sustainable and reducing our running costs long-term.
- The role will also involve liaising with local partners to identify sources of expertise that we can tap into, opportunities for shared learning, joint training etc.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience of project management and working to a standard approach e.g. Prince II
- Track record of improving business processes to enhance efficiency
- Logical & methodical, analytical with a good eye for detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to find creative solutions.
- Demonstrable resourcefulness to work independently to achieve project outcomes.
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills : confident user of standard office packages (e.g. MS packages, Office 365, Outlook etc.).
- Knowledgeable in use of IT to streamline and strengthen business processes.
- An effective communicator, both in person and in writing.
- Able to work collaboratively, across teams and with external partners and contractors, to achieve shared outcomes.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Advanced IT systems skills e.g. Office 365 administration, WordPress etc
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Familiarity with Quick Books or equivalent packages
Apply via Charity Job using the link below
or contact us at email@example.com for more information