COVID 19 resources
COVID 19 (Corona virus) resources
These are a list of resources to help people and support everyone through the COVID 19 (Corona virus) pandemic. This page will be updated when new resources are found and if information changes.
The South Hampstead and Kilburn Community Partnership (SHAK) and the TRA will be offering information, support and coordinating volunteers to help residents.
If you need anything, or if you know of anyone who might need help contact SHAK:
Call: 07845448840 (10am-4pm Monday-Friday)
(If you are interested in volunteering please email)
Education resources online
This is a range of activities for children, young people and parents who are unable to go to school at this time
- 9.00am – PE with Joe Wicks https://youtu.be/6v-a_dpwhro
- 10.00am – Maths with Carol Vorderman www.themathsfactor.com
- 11.00am – English with David Walliams https://www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/elevenses/
- 12.00pm – Lunch (cooking with Jamie Oliver) https://www.jamieoliver.com/features/category/get-kids-cooking/
- 1.00pm – Music with Myleene Klass https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQh2wgJ5tOrixYBn6jFXsXQ
- 1.30pm – Dance with Darcey Bussel https://twitter.com/diversedancemix/status/1241098264373592065
- 2.00pm – History with Dan Snow (free for 30-days) https://tv.historyhit.com/signup/package
- 4.00pm – Home Economics with Theo Michaels (Mon/Wed/Fri) https://www.instagram.com/theocooks
Home school help
A young parent consultant based on the Rowley way estate is offering services to help parents homeschool during this unusual
Virtual youth club at ARC Youth club
Follow us on instagram we will be streaming activities using our instagram. Follow ARC youth club on instagram
- 4:30pm Tuesday
- 4:30pm Wednesday
- 4:30pm Thursday
Free children and young people’s audio books at audible
Latest info on COVID – 19 hotlines and support
For Covid questions and concerns please call: 020 7974 4444 and select Option 9
Or complete the e-form: https://www.camden.gov.uk/corona-virus
If your question is health related then please visit the NHS website for the latest information on how
to protect yourself or if you need medical help.
Government news for workers and renters
Gentle exercise tutorials
Public Health England resources
Age UK is launching an emergency appeal and providing emergency food parcels, an information and advice hotline, telephone counselling, and digital social activities. They can be reached on 020 7239 0400
or 020 7837 3777 for more information.
SHEF FOOD CO-OP is continuing to provide fresh organic produce at wholesale prices. The order deadline is Tuesday for Saturday collection at the TRA Hall (next available 28/3).
Please email for more information and to order:
Delivery can be arranged for residents on the estate who are self-isolating.