IMPORTANT PRIVACY INFORMATION
South Hampstead and Kilburn Community Partnership is a charity that welcomes people from all walks of life. We collect personal information to:
- celebrate and ensure the charity’s diversity
- meet our monitoring requirements and mission effectiveness
- keep in contact about with you about our services and opportunities
- process donations and other offers of support
Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). SHAK is committed to ensuring any personal data will be dealt with in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. This information can be found at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
We take privacy very seriously
- Your personal information is strictly confidential and we will not share without your permission or if we are required to do so by law.
- Your personal information will be stored securely on the Shak database or locked securely.
- All data will be anonymised before it is shared with funders and community partners
- SHAK will only keep your data on record while it is relevant to our monitoring requirements
- You can object to giving your personal data at any time
- You can ask for your personal data to be removed from our database at any time
- You can request to read our ‘Data Protection and Privacy’ policy at any time
If you have any questions please speak to a SHAK staff member who will answer any questions you may have.
Alternatively, you can email: email@example.com
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.